Saturday, May 20, 2006

I'd Tap That

The title of this post is my favorite phrase. Learn to love it. It will make you happier than your spouse should.

Okay, but the reason I'm blogging is to post something that happened last night that only I found funny, for some reason. Actually, I know why everybody else found it funny, but I don't know why I did. Hahah. Whoooo. ::wipes tears::

But we had our concert Wednesday. I was bored to tears. And Steve's concert was Thursday. I don't get why I have to go to it every year. I was bored to hysterics. Except watching Ben play cello was pretty funny. And I chatted with Alli, Jess's little sister. (For all of you uninformed readers, Steve sings in Chamber Singers and the Concert Chorale, and I play percussion in Concert Band. And Marching Band, too.)

And for my reason for posting...

Last night, Ali, Cori, Cori's mom, and I went to see Just My Luck. I thought we should see Over the Hedge, but that shows how juvenile I am. Ah, well. I hate when parents tag along. It's so wearisome. ::sigh:: But we went to La Famiglia first, and I can't even type this without laughing. Cori probably doesn't want me to post this, but I don't care. She was drinking Snapple, and I/Ali said something and made her laugh, and she started laughing and then she started choking and it was really funny but she was like really dying and I couldn't help laughing and Ali and Paula looked at me look I was a terrible person. But it was funny!!! And then she starts making these like urk urk sounds and wet burps and then she grabs a napkin and starts vomiting continuously.

Hahahahahahah.

Am I the only one that finds that funny?

Anyway, Paula's like throwing more napkins for her to puke into, and she finally stops, but I haven't stopped laughing yet, and then Cori just jumps right back into the convo.

God, that's amusing. And then I gave her gum so she didn't smell barf-breathy. And then I got a Kid Pack Combo at the theatre, and the guy who rips your ticket up was totally flirting with me. Hahahah.

OHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOH.

The new neighbors were moving in today to wear the psychotic murderer FBI agent used to live!!! The elder is a guy, a senior at Chaminade, and way hot. The girl is a freshman at some Catholic school someplace, and she seems really nice. They have a dog, Rocky, and obviously two parents. It's going to be really nice.

Jess is exhausting me. I've already told her this, so it's okay to post it. It's so dirtbag-esque to post an opinion about somebody without them knowing you have that opinion. But even as I'm telling her that it's draining to constantly have to tell her I love her and pet her, she says, "Nobody cares anyore. Just go away and leave me alone." And that's te point where I believe she would want me to go, "Jess, that's not true. I won't leave you. I love you." Which is exactly what I'm tired of doing. I just can't anymore. I can't.

Oh, MA, am I going to miss Patrick next year.

3 comments:

Patrick said...

i'm going to miss patrick next year, too.

Anonymous said...

I wouldn't say continuously....

Patrick said...

ever going to make another post again? oh wait - your computer guy's daughter is more important than us. how considerate.