Friday, May 12, 2006

Bubblewrap/Hand-Clapping/Self-Amusement

The only reason I'm posting is to post something that I thought about that kept me occupied for quite a period of time. Pffff, screw Jess and Alicia. I'll sum that up to just about the way girls act: Alicia got pissed at me (oh, sorry "annoyed"), I got pissed at Ali, Jess got pissed at me, I got pissed at Jess, Ali stopped being pissed (I mean "annoyed") at me, Jess begged forgiveness, I'm still pissed at Jess. I hate girls. Jeez. No wonder I'm 50% man.

Eric's party was a blast. It was really, really fun. Despite what Mike and Cori, two uninvited loners (sucks for them), may think. Nick was especially amusing. One word: "BUBBLEWRAP!!!" If you don't get it, you're one the outside. Patrick and I... see, we're on the inside.

P and C, meaning Betty Spaghetti and Baby CC, have also created a hand game type of thing. Whenever we do something really fabulous, we take the letters of in the fabulous word and we square the number of letters, right? Then we do that many high-fives. It's pretty wicked ill. Totally rad. Completely skater-lingo-esque.

Back to my inane self-amusment. I seriously don't need anything else but myself... and probably Patrick and Sophia to spur these thoughts. But I said, "HOLY SEX!!!" in our little AIM chat, and that made me laugh and think about how funny of a statement that is. Because it's like Catholic priests and small boys. Boy oh boy, I am very not PC. Hehe. How bamf.

Bah, I'm too bored to blog every single thing I've do OH WAIT I GOT A 95 ON MY PRACTICE REGENTS!!! HELLS YES!!! AND 100 ON MY MATH QUIZ!!! I AM A GENIUS!!! KISS ME!!! SOMEBODY PLEASE KISS ME BEFORE MY EUPHORIA WEARS OFF!!!

Bah, I'm bored again. Euphoria again. Oh, talking about euphoria, that note from Eerik to Shannon that pretty much the whole school knows about is giving me quite a giggle. I am a mean, mean person. But it's so funny!!!! Jeez Louise.

Oh, talking of Louise, the girl who plays Scout in the TKAM movie is pretty much the cutest thing I've ever seen.

5 comments:

Patrick said...

novely and definataeyl.

Patrick said...

and kinky. don't forget that.

the eighth dwarf that was left out of the movie.

Nick said...

my name is nick. my name is also gay. some call me gay nick.

Nick said...

(that was from Patrick via Nick's computer, as was this.)

Patrick said...

"It's pretty wicked ill. Totally rad. Completely skater-lingo-esque."


i think you mean "illchill" and "radinacan." but who am i to judge?

anyways. yeah. our highfive game is for the cool cats only. the happenin' cool cats. we are currently happening, and cool, and cats.