Friday, May 5, 2006

Life in a Nutshell

Okay, here goes...

I have an ingrown toenail. We lost our second lacrosse games. The fair has come to Ransom Beach. Sunday is the anniversary of Greg's death. I don't have a doctor. I do have a wristband. I'm searching for something to sign a petition with. I lost three pounds. I have Eric P.'s confirmation party to go to tomorrow. "Epic" is a great word. I learned "sycophant". Corinne has an epic body. Sid is sycophant.

1) My toe hurt REALLY bad when I woke up Wednesday morning, so I didn't do gym, but I pill-popped my way through our lacrosse game. So I left school early today and went to me doc and she said that I have an ingrown toenail. Icky. This is the same toe that underwent burning and lacerating when I had that weird growth-type thing on it. My buds should remember that. ::shudder:: Maybe I should just cut the toe off.

2) Second lacrosse game lost by 5. One less than the last one. YES!!! Progress!!! Anyway, when we were doing shuttles before the game I hear someone yelling, "CC!!!" and I'm like, "Oh, great, Mom," so I ignore it, and then Shannon's like, "I think somebody's calling you," so I turn around and it made my day. Mom was holding an umbrella (silly rain) in one hand, Emma in the other, and was walking in front of Sarah. It made my day. Seriously. That's how much I've wanted to see them. Sarah, being the greatest thing on Earth, went to play on the playground, and Chrissy's little brothers decided that they would play a game and ask all the little kids on the playground to play except Sarah. Sarah, of course, runs after them, yelling, "Can I play??? Can I play???" and they, of course, look at her and say, "No." Sarah, not upset at all, comes over to my mom, where she was watching, and whispers in her ear, "Anette, those boys are boogey boys." W00t w00t, Sarah!!!

3) I met Nick today at Ralph's to manga before we went to the fair. Ummy um um. Mike and Pat ate at Mike's place and met us there while Nick and I were in a heated debate about eating habits. Silly, silly Nick. Then Cori comes and gets "Grandma's pizza" which is pretty much a square of bread with junk on it. And then we all walk across the street to the fair, where we ride rides and play plays and eat eats and meet Ali and Ricky and break Nick's ribs and cause Pat to internally bleed. And buy ice cream from Lucky. And throw up. And get kicked out of the fun house. And talk about Canadians. Anything I missed, one of you guys post it.

4) Well, Greg died a year ago Sunday. It's been a tough year, but we're getting through it. It'll be alright. This a is a really hard time for Madeleine, though, obviously. And the girls. I hope everything goes well. There's been trouble with the people that were supposed to buy their, and we've had to take in their cat, Ashley, who my cat tried to maul, and who has practically no teeth and could possibly have liver failure and is in REALLY bad shape. It's just tough.

5) My doctor is leaving the practice. I have the WORST luck with doctors. Jeez. They all leave as soon as they get me as a patient. I don't think they like me.

6) I got a wristband from the fair. You know, the kind you get for unlimited rides. I went all out. It's white with orange diamonds.

7) Signing petitons for EarthJustice.Huzzah.

8) Lost three pounds. W00t w00t. Still need to lose more. And prolly gained it back with that ice cream. Damn ice cream.

9) Going to a confirmation party even though I'm an athiest. Pretty nifty. Mom and I went shopping when I was supposed to be in school, and I got this awesome retro dress from H&M. It's so cool and d ifferent. It's off-white with pink flamingos and a kind of green floral pattern with green trim, a bow in the front, and big green buttons going down the front. With it, I got (at Claire's) a sparkly off-white headband, a green bangle, a green pair of dangly earrings, and shoes from someplace I forget. It's going to be really fun, because Sophia and Pat and Nick are going, so it should be good. Oh, and Alicia. Almost forgot about her. Can't do that.

10) My new word is "epic". It's just a great word. I started using it in Raplh's and now it's mine. I have it patented.

11) Mrs. Beers taught Sophia, Cori, and I a new word - sycophant. It means that you suck up to raise your status. Great word. I lick it.

12) Title says it all. Cori's body is epic. Discovered this in Ralph's. Also, Cori coincidentally lost her tooth in Ralph's. It was epic.

13) Reading Tom Sawyer in school. Yay. Sid is sycophant. That's how we learned the word.

Oh, all the Catholic kids went on a retreat today. Pshaw.

My computer has way too much lag. I aologize for anyt spelling errors. I can't see what I'm typing, because it shows iup kind of like6 seconds after I type it.

13 comments:

Nick said...

i like wristbands

Nick said...

and ice cream

Nick said...

and fun houses

Nick said...

and throwing up

Nick said...

and 3 pounds

Nick said...

and confermation parties at rich people houses

Nick said...

in fact i like most things

Nick said...

,if not everything

Nick said...

including comenting like this

Nick said...

and spelling the word "comment" wrong

Patrick said...

the fair was rad. my favorite part was the refrigerator sized gentleman with the breasts that laughed at me while lighting up a cig when i couldn't knock down those pins with the sand bags. i contemplated climbing his stomach and stepping on his face, but i figured he would die from lung cancer before i got to his head anyway.

Attorney Nankles might be the best name next to ok tohen.

also remember that your next post has to be entitled "BUBBLEWRAP!"

eric's party was ill-chill (my word) mainly because i got to hang out with my best buds. i mean seriously, a day at a mansion with cc, alicia, and nick? rad in a can. remember the H20 battle, along with filling nick's sandles with ice. and drinking chocolate, and the bug that came out of the strawberry. yeah, eric should throw a party every week. no no, better yet: we should go to eric's house every week without him knowing it.

ILLCHILLRADINACANIEATEGGSOUTOFAPAN

Anonymous said...

::Sniff:: i was not at the 'ILLCHILLRADINACANIEATEGGSOUTOFAF' party ::sniff::

Patrick said...

" ::Sniff:: i was not at the 'ILLCHILLRADINACANIEATEGGSOUTOFAF' party ::sniff::"

no, but you were missed.

(i am saying that so i don't get a korinne-karate-kick in my face)