Tuesday, May 2, 2006

More Nicknames

Okay, so I have to do School Island and silly social studies notecards, but first I have to post about some new nicky-names.

Oh, and about the mini-bus that's number was "DWI". Hahah. Totally wouldn't take a ride on that bus.

Oh, and about my mom being emotionally disturbed.

But nicknames first. Because for some reason they're in really high demand.

Me: Thorlax the Bringer of Apple Body Lotion on Patrick's Arms; Tohen; Baby CC; Buttlodge
Jess: Diabolical Dina; Little Star
John (did I already post his?): Baywatch Bod'
Alicia: Attorney Nankles; Tour Guide Dorothy; Hottie with a Body
Steve: Vicky

See, these things are always changing and it's kind of hard to keep track.

Wow, my brother yells loud. And my mom is emotionally disturbed. Which I think I already wrote. But s/he/it is. I mean, sometimes she gets so weird. You don't get how weird it really is. I think it's the whole menopause thing.

Okay, I have to pee, so I'm making this a short post. I've been doing that more and more lately.

2 comments:

Patrick said...

oh good Lord, "Attorney Nankles"


yes. that DWI bus was something.

Anonymous said...

Where did 'Attorney Nankles' and that other one come from?

Do I even want to know? Knowing you, probably not.

If I had a nickname dance I would do it, I guess.

La la la.

Alright. I think that's it. Cha.

Love ya!
-Ali