Saturday, June 3, 2006

Yeah, so I can paint with all the colors of the wind, wanna make something out of it?

Patrick's trying to get between me and Ali. Whoa.

Well, folks, this is my first post from a computer other than my laptop. ::gasp:: That's 'cause my laptop's been pussyfooting around and enjoys to watch me suffer and beat my head with my phone charger. Oh, yeah. That's how evil my laptop is.

I don't think highly of myself. I really don't. Actually, I like me, but think I'm a nasty, frigid bitch. Sophia, Ali, and Cori have all agreed that I can be thoroughly, completely, absolutely, deep-down mean. But I never really am. I truly always look out for them and hope that I'm not hurting them through the only way I know how to express myself and keep myself real - through cynicism. So shoot me. Wha-pow. Nobody gets me. ::Sob::

Except Patrick. That boy is the shit. Mmmm-hmmmm.

I really, really wish I had a love. It makes me feel weak and vulnerable, because I know that pretty much the entire grade reads everybody else's profiles, leading to blogs, but I really wish a guy loved me. And the guy I love - who I thought I didn't love anymore - doesn't love me. And if I didn't love him, it wouldn't hurt to see him hook up with another girl. But it does. And it hurts when he kisses me on the forehead, on the cheek, on the nose, but with nothing more than brotherly care and friendship in mind. And he thinks one of my friends is beautiful and doesn't think it's painful for me to discuss it with him. ::Thumbs up::

I also wish I was pretty. Go figure.

Oh, I just saw "Brokeback Mountain". Jeez. I knew before that guys making out is HOT, but I never actually saw it in action. You know the scene where they just reunite and they're like pushing each other against walls and right after that that guy's wife sees them? That's HOT. Goddamm.

That's officially one of my favorite movies. Just for that part. Mmmmmmm. French fried taters, uh-huh.

Oh, I also watched "The Silence of the Lambs" for the first time two nights ago, and this morning I watched "Hannibal". Which was definitely not as scary as the first one. But I watched the Lambs on Bravo, so I didn't get to see him wear human skin and tuck his sac back. Darn.

Ow. My teeth still hurt from biting my pen on the Omega trip, which, by the way, I looked HOT at. That's probably because it was like 90 million degrees in Brooklyn.


Pun.

5 comments:

Patrick said...

pasta monkey soup

<81 CC


the omega trip was hot. i remember in the parade a week or so ago, i thought it was raining. but, in fact, it was the sweat dripping from my hair. that's how hot the omega trip was.

Patrick said...

man, i love the dk64 collage you printed out for me. rawk on.



d((0) _ (0))b
<('.'<) (>'.')>
(0)____(0)

Patrick said...

^^^ attempts at various emoticons.

Anonymous said...

aww...the emoticons are cute. But that last one looks like a frog.

Anonymous said...

Update, please.