Tuesday, June 20, 2006

Wiinurr

I know, I know, I haven't posted in like foreva. The only reason I am (well, one of the reasons) is because I received a comment from Anonymous asking me to update. Whoa, man. If people I don't even know the name of are asking me to update, then... man, I must be rockin'.

Anyway, I'm not going to bother blogging about all the spiffing parties I've been too. Just one of them. Summer solstice party on the beach with Chip, Bryn, Hayden, Dane, Eerik's parents, Eerik, Nik, Gabby's parents, Gabby, Erin's parents, Erin, Danny, Jason, Steve, Mom, Steve's girls, and the rest of Steve's guys. Eerik, Hayden, Nik, Gabby, Dane, and I all had quite an enjoyable time playing on a 10-foot long surfboard in the water. Eerik's hair wet is wicked, I assure you. Quite long, as well.

o rly?

ya rly

no wai

ya wai

{o,o}
)__)
-"-"-

I chopped off nearly all my hair. Nick may not believe me, but it's true. And I either look pretty damn rocking or like a man. But my hair does NOT look good there, let me tell you. It looks better most of the time. It flips up naturally and looks good messy. I use this gel with it called BEDHEAD Manipulator and it... well, I'll just say it's pretty damn HAWT.

I have NUFFINK to DO and SO I WILL play WITH caps LOCK. Caps LOCK off CAPS lock ON.

Jess is back from the hospital where she was being treated for clinical depression. She seems so much better, but when the medicine starts to wear off at around four or five in the morning (she takes it after breakfast), it's worrisome.

Ali, Cori, Jess, and I went shopping and I got some illchill items. Namely, a Blink-182 wrist cuff, a striped shirt, striped leg warmers, two pairs of freaking awesome shoes (one of which I'm sharing with Corinne), three bracelets, boardshorts, pumpkin flavored body butter, and... other... things. We only went to Hot Topic, PACSUN, G+G, and Bath and Body Works. We wanted to go to Old Navy, Victoria's Secret (push-up bras!!!), H&M, and... other... shops. But of course we got there are 6pm and Gloria (Ali's mom) wanted us home by 10:30, at which time most stores are closed anyway. Freaking great.

We did get a flipping sweet canvas tote at Bath and Body Works for $3. We all signed it, and a notebook we got at TARGET, and we're going to pass the two of them around to each other all summer. Cliches galore. We'll write letters in the notebook, and every time we pass it on to another sister (we're the Sisters of Light) we pass the bag on with some sort of object or souvenir in it.

God, we're such pussies.

We all have special names that mean "light" in different languages - Alicia is Luce (Italian), I am Ljus (Swedish), Jess is Luz (Spanish), and Corinne is Loumieure (French and not spelled correctly).

Hooray hooray.

I have nothing else to tell except that I spent the last half hour scrubbing piss water off the floor in my basement. The toilet above overflowed and it leaked through. Hip freaking hooray.

I'm out.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

"lumière" is "light" in french. you idiot.

Anonymous said...

Vous savez que j'aime le faire toute l'heure. Je veux devenir haut. Et c'est très bien. Et c'est amusement.

Patrick said...

looks like this mr. anonymous really likes to translate things into french. it also looks like he is not a strong advocate of the use of the english language.

i'm intrigued by the "pumpkin flavored body butter" you purchased. maybe this item can take the place of the apple body lotion which i love dearly. alas, we had to part as soon as your bag was stolen.

nick and i spent quite a while on jess's cd's. that's right. cd's. more than one. will i tell you how many? of course not. i will tell you that it is more than one and less than three. nick's cd is more classic rock oriented, while my cd is more jazz/funk/whatever i felt like oriented. you'll probably like it. if not, you'll just have to live with it.

i had work today for about twelve hours. 11 - 11. i work the same hours tomorrow, as well. it seriously is annoying (penible), having to fill everyone's glass with water and getting remnants of lobster on your face. the menacing bread machine keeps burning the same part of my hand every damn time: on the top knuckle of my thumb. i don't get it. this is like the third time. it's oozing of lymph fluid right about now, i'm guessing. it's sort of shiney.

‘die, allied pigdog.’