Sunday, February 19, 2006

Tomorrow is Judgement Day. Tonight I'm going to Dad's place in Port Washington, and at 4:15am tomorrow a van is coming to pick us up to bring us to the airport. I will be tired. Very much so

Nick and Jen arrived last night. Steve and I had been watching Kill Bill Volume 1 (which I'd never seen before) but when Nick got here they outvoted me and started watching a Steve-O video. Not that I don't like Steve-O. I do. I really, really do. And Johnny Knoxville is in it, too, a definite plus. God, he looks good in glasses. I have a thing for guys with glasses. Also for guys with a happy trail ... I've said too much.

Anyhoo, as I was saying before Knoxville's very good looks interrupted my train of thought, I've seen this particular video before. And these things are kind of a one-hit wonder, you know? So I was literally bored to tears. But I played along and made my boys happy. I'm a good sister. Pet me. I'm a good kitty.

My Beatles poster is crooked (the one on my ceiling) and it's really irritating me. I can't fix it. I've tried. It just likes being crooked. Why the hell am I so very OCD? Urg.

This girl (hereafter called U) was telling me all of these things about this guy (herafter called K), and it was so cute! I mean, he does all of these cute things and has all of these cute expressions. I'm not talking, "Oh, yeah, cute." I'm talking, "AAAAAAAAAWWWWW. K is so cute!! I love him!! Tell him to call me!!" Not joking. SO adorable. You can't even imagine.

I can't remember anything I did yesterday ... hmmm. Sounds kind of sketchy. Oh, wait, yes, I packed up, ate chocolate chips, took a shower, did homework, talked to Sophia. Yup, that's pretty much it. If you want to know all of the gory details, call me. Especially if your code name is K.

Sophia gave me these really awesome songs. I'm addicted to two of them. "Bleed Like Me" by Garbage and "Saddest Girl Story" by The Starting Line. I love the first one because it's so sad and reflects how I feel, and the latter because I totally, totally, totally love the lyrics. They encourage me that I don't need that bastard. I don't need 'im. Nuh-uh.

Weeeell, since my weekend's turning out pretty boring, I'm going to fly.

Catch y'alls later.

No comments: