Friday, February 10, 2006

Spelling Bee

Today in school we had the Spelling Bee. Why the HELL did I get myself into that? I was onstage and looked over at Matt (who was on my left) and just shook my head.I mean, I HATE spelling. Anyway, I always get really nervous when I'm onstage until I actually have to do something. And then I'm fine. But I got out on the word 'jeopordize'. I thought it was spelt 'jeapordize'. And if I hadn't gotten it wrong today, I would have spelt it wrong again. Hahahahah. Spelling bees are good for something, I guess.

I'm making this because my friend Jess has a blog and I needed to make one in order to post a comment. Yup. Pretty ill, eh? Jess, we love you. Everything will heal in time. Until then, we're there for you.

Yesterday, Alicia got the solo for Chorus! I'm so proud of her! The only bad thing is that she has TERRIBLE stage fright. One time, she had to read a paragraph to induct new members into the National Junior Honor Society, and afterwards, she had been so nervous, she almost threw up! Poor baby. I don't know how she's going to do this, but I'll help her in any way I can. I want her to do this; her voice (like Jess's!) is so beautiful, it should be shared. You two ... goodness, you make me feel like a toad.

That's all for now. I know you're disappointed. Too bad.

Later skaters.
CC

No comments: