Friday, February 17, 2006

COLORADO!!!!

I'm so excited! In less than three days, I'm leaving to go skiing in Colorado with Steve, Nick, and Dad! It's going to be so much fun. I miss Nick SO much - I haven't seen him since the beginning of January. It feels like so long. Well, I guess it kind of IS a long time. But now I get to see him! And room with him! And ski with him (well, he rides)! And swim with him! And go on a plane with him! And annoy him! Yay!

I don't think anybody really wants to know this, but yesterday I got new bras! As my social studies classknows all too well. One of them I'm wearing now. It's delectable.It has black and white pinstripes and a flowery trim. Very nice.

Noel, Noel, Noel. Noel, Noel, Noel. You are quite a character. I've never seen Danny blush before. Nick is a different story, but still, it was a rather bright blush. It was so cute!! To spare Noel shame, I won't go into detail.

Oh, by the way, there are two different Nicks. nick and Nick. him and Him. First paragraph ... Nick. Third paragraph ... nick. Heh.

My brother said that there were a bare few of boys in my grade that I could date. Because he's crabby, I won't say who. He's very, very crabby, actually. He just hit me because he saw I was writing this. Lordy.

I's gotta go. I'll probably write more about what I did today later. To sum it up, I played kickball with Corinne, Alicia, Ricky, and Steve, played Scattergories with them, walked to the candy store with everyone except Alicia (she a'went), and ... yeah. Chilled with Cori. As I'm doing now. Oh, I yelled at Sophia, not telling why. Yup.

Later skaters. I know my doings are so fascinating, but I simply must go.

No comments: