Saturday, March 25, 2006

Homosexuality

Okay, I'm taking this opportunity to respond to a few posts I've received before I start telling y'all about my week.

Nick said, "i bet you cant predict the mood im in when i say that i am feeling...umm....brown..yea thats it--Nick (not the nick that your always talking about that i think is me because my name is nick)yea". Well, Nick... brown's a tough one. It has so many different interpretations. You could be feeling plain, bored, and not very special. You could be feeling that you'd match very well with pink. You could be feeling like you're a a blend of many different emotions, confused about your origins and who you really are. I think it's the last one. Am I right? Am I right?

Anonymous, you don't have to wait any longer. Here I am to answer all of your meandering questions. You said, "i have a quetsion. are you a lesbian. i dont have anything against it. im just wondering. when are you gona come out of the closet. post the ansswer in ur next blog. i shall be waiting". Except without the periods, because Anonymous used spaces instead, and they don't show up when you paste it into your blog. Oh, and Anonymous, you spelt 'question' wrong. And didn't use question marks. Tsk tsk.

When I read your post, I smiled. God, I love people. I hate humanity, but I love people. I mean, so many different people with different opinions and different personalities and it's all so FUNNY!

Anyway, your first question was if I am a Lesbian. On this front, I'm not really sure. I mean, I haven't tried making out with any girls yet. When I do, I'll be sure to post whether I liked it or not. Mmmkay? I hope your curiosity was satisfied on that point. You then asked when I'm going to come out of the closet. Now, that question makes it seem like you already think I am a Lesbian. Hmmm. Not really much of a question there, then, is there? So I guess in your eyes, I'm a Lesbian. Go figure. And here I was being all touch because you bothered to ask before discriminating. ::wipes tears from eyes::

Alright, dirty business over with. God, why is the whole Lesbian thing re-surfacing again? This is ridiculous.

Eventful week. I played hooky on Thursday because it was Steve's birthday. Huzzah, huzzah. And he gave us his wishlist Tuesday night. What a... I'm trying to find a really stupid elementary school insult. Oh, what a buttsniffer! Goodness. I had already gotten him two things on his wishlist, though, because I friggin pwn like that. The Forty-Year-Old Virgin and The Wedding Crashers. Two really, really good, funny movies. I love em. I wish I could give them kisses and hugs. Mmm-mmm, good.

So Steve now officially has his permit. Eeek. He can drive wherever he wants if his mommy his with him. Coincidentally, his mommy is also my mommy. Small world. So if I want my mom to drive me some place, and my brother needs to go there too, he's driving. Not good.

Tonight, Nick and Steve and Dane are going to a sweet sixteen. Actually, Corinne is too. Shocker. Not the same one, though. Sososo Hayden is coming over and we're going to yay around with my paints and stuff.

Oh, I suck at a painting, so I just do abstract, and yesterday I made the most awesomest ever painting. I was using a sheet of wax paper to mix my red, blue, and white to make a purple-ish color for the shell of the ammonite I had to sculpt for school. After I finished painting it, I started pressing the wax paper all over this sheet of paper, and it looks awesome. I mean, really good. Like really really good. All red, white, and blue, and patriotic.

Yesterday, 19 kids in our grade got to go to Career Day at NYIT. Me, Cori, Danny, Noel, Nick, John U, Rachel, Lindsay, Will, and other people that I don't remember. It was... informative. I chose Finance (because of the whole drumset-saving-up-for thing) and Education (for the whole psychotherapist or whatev thing). Informative, yes. But in the Career Games, I won this canvas bag. It was the best one there, and there was only one of them, and I'm so nice, I put a yellow ribbon on it and gave it to my mummy.

Oh, and we went to Moe's for lunch, and Noel spilled a cup of fruit punch all over the front of Danny's pants (bramd-new khakis!). It was sooo funny. We all made fun of him, I offered him a pad, it was a good time. And Moe's is really good. I should get paid for saying that.

I can't believe Danny is going out with Gabby (Gabbi? Gabbie? Gabbey?). She'll probably end up reading this, but I really don't like her. She also says I'm a Lesbian. Yeah, she's one of those. Maybe I just don't know her well enough, but Danny keeps telling me that she hates me back, but we should be friends, and she's really nice, etc. Don't like her. Uh-uh. Oh, and she doesn't even like to see Danny and me and Corinne walking together. We were walking down the hallway, and he sees her coming towards us, and he goes, "Uh-oh, I can't walk with you," and moves to the other side of the hall.

I'm probably leaving something out, but my computer is seriously lagging, and I don't have the patience to keep going.

10 comments:

Nick said...

yea well, your wrong CC.
I was feeling brown because i felt like going outside and getting really muddy, fighting people

=P,
panetta

Nick said...

p.s.

you would still make a good psichiatrst

Nick said...

oh and i onnly made a blog so that i could comment on your guyses blogs


=PPPPPpp

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

10 Reasons Why Gay Marriage is Wrong

01) Being gay is not natural. Real Americans always reject unnatural things like eyeglasses, polyester, and air conditioning.

02) Gay marriage will encourage people to be gay, in the same way that hanging around tall people will make you tall.

03) Legalizing gay marriage will open the door to all kinds of crazy behavior. People may even wish to marry their pets because a dog has legal standing and can sign a marriage contract.

04) Straight marriage has been around a long time and hasn't changed at all; women are still property, blacks still can't marry whites, and divorce is still illegal.

05) Straight marriage will be less meaningful if gay marriage were allowed; the sanctity of Britany Spears' 55-hour just-for-fun marriage would be destroyed.

06) Straight marriages are valid because they produce children. Gay couples, infertile couples, and old people shouldn't be allowed to marry because our orphanages aren't full yet, and the world needs more children.

07) Obviously gay parents will raise gay children, since straight parents only raise straight children.

08) Gay marriage is not supported by religion. In a theocracy like ours, the values of one religion are imposed on the entire country. That's why we have only one religion in America.

09) Children can never succeed without a male and a female role model at home. That's why we as a society expressly forbid single parents to raise children.

10) Gay marriage will change the foundation of society; we could never adapt to new social norms. Just like we haven't adapted to cars, the service-sector economy, or longer life spans.

Not saying that you're gay, just thought that you'd appriciate the humor. :]

Anonymous said...

Who is this person and what do they have against gay people??? Whoever you are, you are annoying the hell out of me with all this "talking shit" about gay people. Its wrong....and its their choice to be gay or not!! SO shut the hell up and get a life!!!! Because obviously you dont have a life if you spend it all "talking shit" about others!!

sorry CC...your mom can delete if if she wants..but i dont understand this dude!!!

Anonymous said...

Woah, are you talking about the '10 Reasons Why Gay Marrige Is Wrong?"

That was all sarcastic, I though veryone would pick that up by 'Gay marriage will encourage people to be gay, in the same way that hanging around tall people will make you tall.'

I DON'T think gay marrige is wrong, in fact, I don't even see why it's a big deal at all. If two people love each other, let them marry.

Also, I thought CC would find it funny.

I wouldn't call it talking shit abut gay people, I would call it 'talking shit' about ignorant people who can't seem to accept that things change, and they don't control everything. (:

Anonymous said...

Okay good. SOrry for going out of my head!!! Im so sorry. I just hate that stuff. Who is this anyway?

~Jess

Anonymous said...

bubla bubla poo poo

Anonymous said...

rawr cheese with its are cheese its