Tuesday, March 21, 2006

Eggs

I learned something very interesting in Spanish today. One of the homework questions was to translate 'the small balls', so we got on the ::ahem:: interesting topic of male reproductive organs. (Miss Rose is the best.) She explained to us that how we connect the nouns 'balls' and 'nuts' to mean testes, in Spanish they use 'eggs'. I dunno why, but they do. So be careful talking about breakfast foods. "I'll have the big eggs." "I only want the white stuff inside." "Crack those eggs!" And the guys flinch.

There was the dumb DNA thing field trip today. We're making bacteria glow! And I don't really care! No, it was pretty interesting. The pipettors or whatever they were called were really fun, especially when you shot the tips off. There were sterile tips, see, to put on it, and when you pushed a button they... well, they flew, man, they flew.

Jess got a new cell phone, evidently. Just thought I'd tell y'all about Jess's purchases. Um... yeah. ::ducks head::

AND NOW ON TO MY PURCHASES!!! Steve had to go to Kohl's after the orthodontist appointment (six more weeks!), and so I literally annialated the store. And that is most definitely not how you spell 'annialated'. Whatev. "Turn to Stone" by Electric Light Orchestra. Good song. Yeah, anyway, I ended up with this black lace top that my mom said made me look like a French hooker, an adorable little short-sleeve blue-and-green striped blazer which had really poofy shoulders, a pearl bracelet with black accents that I had nothing to wear with, a green flowy-type top with pearl buttons that I was too tired to try on, camo cargo capris that were definitely not cut right for me, a white headband that made me look like Heidi, black fishnets that my mom said made me look like a French hooker, and THIS REALLY SUPER-DUPER AWESOME SWEATER THAT HAD A SCREWED-UP ZIPPER SO I GOT ANOTHER ONE AND IT WAS ON SALE AND IT'S REALLY SUPER-DUPER AND AWESOME. Oh, and another tube of liquid eyeliner because I lost my last one. So I (when I say 'I', I mean Mom) bought me two things: eyeliner and THIS REALLY SUPER-DUPER AWESOME SWEATER THAT HAD A SCREWED-UP ZIPPER SO I GOT ANOTHER ONE AND IT WAS ON SALE AND IT'S REALLY SUPER-DUPER AND AWESOME.

I mean, it's awesome. Green with blue argyle on the three-quarter length sleeves and it's SO AWESOME. Sick, ill, rad, knarly, whatev.

I think I'm going to be a psychologist, psychiatrist, psychotherapist, whatev. I want to talk to people and help people with their problems, because I've got the illy skillys to do that. I mean, Corinne told me (when I asked what color she felt) that she felt mint green, and I immediately accurately predicted her mood! And Jess, after I reminded her to, commended me on how well I talk to her and how good I make her feel.

I friggin pwn.

Like that shirt I saw on ALLOY and love love love: "Note to Self: I'm Rad."

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

i have a quetsion

are you a lesbian

i dont have anything against it

im just wondering

when are you gona come out of the closet

post the ansswer in ur next blog

i shall be waiting

Anonymous said...

who said that?

Anonymous said...

i bet you cant predict the mood im in when i say that i am feeling...umm....brown..yea thats it

--Nick (not the nick that your always talking about that i think is me because my name is nick)yea