Monday, April 30, 2007

I am positively sensitive.

Mike doesn't have a blog/doesn't check blogs, so it's okay for me to write this up here. I DON'T LIKE PEOPLE TO KNOW THEY GET TO ME.

I was made to cry twice today.

I do have my period, unexpectedly, though. It was only a 26-day cycle, whereas I'm normally 32. What the hell is up with that???

Anyway, maybe that's why I found myself biting back tears twice today.

I mean, I had a field trip today, where I had so much fun, and I still cried twice!

First. I got a new haircut that I have sort of a love-hate relationship with. I love that it's really unique, and it shows people I'm spontaneous and that I live in the moment, and it feels pixie-ish (thanks, Cori). I hate that it shows my ears that I'm so self-conscious about and it's kind of mannish and kind of ugly and I look kind of like a dyke.

Yeah, it's really short.

So, I'm really self-conscious about my ears. I always have been. They're huge and they stick out. A lot. I'm very self-conscious.

Mike wasn't at the Formal (fun!), and I didn't see anybody all weekend since I volunteered at the Arbor Day Festival at Planting Fields, so he saw my new haircut for the first time today. I was liking it this morning! I get into school to get ready for my field trip, Mike walks up to me with a funny look on his face. And I was kind of like, "Well, this is going to suck." He puts his hands up to his head, kind of mimicking what ears look like, and says, "That new haircut, it makes your ears look huge. They stick out so much!"

And I was hurt briefly. And then I got pissed. "Mike, you're a dick. Shut the fuck up." "Your ears-" "Fuck off. Go away."

And then I got hurt again. And cried on my way to the Chefs classroom.

It really hurt my feelings!

I have a lot of homework. I have Interact, and I have a captains' meeting.

I'm also pretty hurt that the guys don't want to be on my team. I feel like an idiot for having such a "gay" name. I thought it was fun. But now I feel stupid.

The field trip was awesomen, though. We went to Kitchen Kabaret for breakfast. I had a fruit salad that I didn't finish, and Buffa chugged three different energy drinks: Red Bull, Bomba, and Extreme Energy Shot. Extreme Energy Shot is the first energy drink that I think is good. It's delicious.

Then we went to Hick's to "look at herbs," i.e. jerk off and cause trouble. That was a lot of fun. We went to Benihana's for lunch, during which I spilled my entire water all over the table (not on myself!). I don't know how I did it, but I did. The "vegeterian delight" was pretty good. I drank soy sauce straight. Love that stuff.

We went to Cold Stone, where I got dark chocolate Love It with Twix and Heath Bar in a waffle bowl. It was delicious. The guy behind the counter was totally hitting on me. He gave me the waffle bowl for free and told me he'd get me another one if it wasn't perfect. It was fun.

And then we got back to school and Harrison made me cry.

That's right.

Harrison made me cry.

I was going to go to my locker before the bell rang so I could put my textbook away and he wouldn't let me.

So I forced myself not to cry.

WHAT IS WRONG WITH ME? I NEVER CRY.

Actually, I cry all the time. But I don't tell anybody! And I don't cry over things like this!

Actually, I do. I cry over commercials. I cry over songs. I cry over stuffed animals. I cry over lots of things.

BUT STILL.

1 comment:

Patrick said...

u no wat? mayb I THINKS we shuld, u no, liek spend liek mayb liek an aftrnoon r sumthin 2gther.

i'll stoooooooooooooop the storm if it raaaaaaaaaaaaains

oh and cheer up if you haven't already :)