Sunday, June 3, 2007

Procrastination (is it water on the knee?)

Damn. I haven't posted in a month. And of course now I'm only posting because I don't want to write my English and history essays.

I'm not sure why I post, anyway. Nobody reads it. I wish more people did. I think I'm entertaining enough. If you're reading this, comment so I can feel loved.

Fourth of July is coming up (and I'm leaving for camp on the fifth). Y'all know what that means. Make-out-on-the-beach-with-a-girl time!

That was a joke. Joking about last year. When Anonymous described in vivid detail how me and one of my girls were hooking up. Propaganda.

In fact, I've never hooked up. I've never been drunk. I've never been high.

I wonder if Anette (my mom) still reads this.

Well, if she does, I'm more honest on here than I'd ever be with her in REAL LIFE.

I've never had opportunities to do those things. I'd definitely hook up (as long as he wasn't gross), I'd definitely get drunk (and risk Steve kicking my ass), and I might get high.

I'd feel really guilty getting high. I asked Steve once if he ever had (still not sure I believe him) and he started going on about how drugs are really different from alcohol and how people say it's not a big deal and how it is a big deal and how you can get addicted and things like that. So I'd feel guilty.

I have my own high though; Ms. Nagor would call it my natural high (snort), but I don't know how natural it is. I don't sleep. And then I get a high. It's amazing.

I wish I was a better photographer. That's what I want to make a career out of, but I'm really not awesome. Check out my deviantart, http://swedesrockharder.deviantart.com/, and tell me how it is.

I joined a group on Facebook today. I love Facebook groups. I'm addicted. I joined a group called something like "I'm sexually inappropriate with my friends but I'm not actually a Lesbian." Because that's the truth. So many people think I'm gay! It's so strange. They obviously don't know me AT ALL. I'm like the horniest little mofo (God, I REALLY hope Anette doesn't read this). Girls don't turn me on.

Andrew really made me respect him a lot more when he said that when the idiotic sophomore girls freak out when I walk by them, saying, "There goes the Lesbian!" he tells them that I'm not, and what would it matter if I was?

I have short hair. I wear motorcycle boots. I'm vegan. I guess I understand how people would think I'm a total bull dyke. But I have short hair because it's funky and different. And motorcycle boots are really cool and so versatile. And I'm vegan because I love animals, have morals, value my health, and would like to help the environment.

Corinne hates that I'm vegan. I don't know why.

I discovered how exciting it is to plant a vegetable garden and grow it. My strawberries and three tomato plants are flowering. I can eat the lettuce. The spinach is growing. The basil is huge. The catnip is... well, the catnip's destroyed, thanks to my cat and the neighbourhood strays. The snowpeas have little mini snowpeas just starting to grow. The watermelon died, but that's alright. The rosemary, parsley, and mint I don't care about. They basically stayed the same. They're for Anette.

Oh, to date, I've lost ten pounds. I'm really excited by that. I celebrated by eating a pint of soy ice cream.

No, I'm totally kidding. But I really did lose ten pounds. I understand now how people can become weight freaks. Lately, people have been like, "You look so lean! Did you lose weight? You have a very erotic physique" (that last one was Jess). And I can imagine what they'd say if I lost another ten. But then I'd be 104 lb. and 5'4", and I don't think that's healthy.

Now I just need to tone.

I went to Whole Foods for the first time Friday and totally orgasmed. I nearly peed myself with excitement. I want it to be my final resting place. There's so much vegan stuff, so much healthy stuff, for ridiculously high prices. I think I want to have a protest. Health food stores and companies take advantage of health-conscious people and of vegans. It's not fair. I want to retaliate.

I'm also going to hand out fliers at KFC as soon as they come in the mail from PETA. I really want to become active in preserving animal rights, human rights, and the environment.

But first, I have to get through school. I have a ridiculous amount of work to do. It's really not cool. I have to make up Spanish work. I have to write two essays. I have to study for finals. I have to do my Chefs project. I need to prepare for the Relay. I need to get a dress for Sara Salt's sweet sixteen. I need to help Corinne organize our garden party (which I think we're going overboard with).

Well. This took up a sufficient amount of time. I think I can get back to Romeo and Juliet. I memorized my seventeen lines last night.

The clock struck nine when I did send the nurse.
In half an hour she promised to return.
Perchance she cannot meet him. That's not so.
Oh, she is lame! Love's heralds should be thoughts,
Which ten times faster glide than the sun's beams,
Driving back shadows over lowering hills.
Therefore do nimble-pinioned doves draw love,
And therefore hath wind-swift Cupid wings.
How is the sun upon the highmost hill
Of this day's journey, and from nine till twelve
Is three long hours; yet she is not come.
Had she affections and warm youthful blood,
She would be as swift in motion as a ball,
My words would bandy her to my sweet love,
And his to me.
But old folks, many feign as they were dead,
Unwieldy, slow, heavy, and pale as lead.

Ah, Juliet. I've discovered a love for Shakespeare.

So now I have to get back to it.

-sigh-

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm not going to start one a hung rant but you can't physically get addicted to weed while you can to alcohol.
Besides lung cancer, weed is a lot safer than any other drug or alcohol.

The only way to get good at photography is to praactiice
I've been doing it for year and I still suck.
Which is really depressing.

CC said...

Mental addiction. I'm mentally addicted to not sleeping, because it gets me a high. And it's such a bitch. I don't know if I can stop.

So physically, no. Mentally, yeah.

Anonymous said...

Yeah I know that
Except for me it's called insomia, so I don't get much of a choice

That's why I said physically addictive
Your body doesn't need it, but it depends on the person if their mind needs it. So you need to be careful.

But if you're responsible (which sounds stupid, being responsible with drugs but it is possible) then you'll be fine.