Sunday, February 25, 2007

You shut your mouth when you're talking to me.

So Colorado was radinacan. I caught some big air, fell a few times, flirted with ski instructors, got sunburn, ate good foods, watched Mexicans laugh at Kelly eating a jalapen(tilde)o pepper, swam in sulfur water, got stalked by Scuba Guy, was advised to take birth control by a woman on the chairlift with two small women, celebrated Mardi Gras, wrote all over the SkyMall catalog and left my e-mail on it on the plane and left it on a cute guy's seat while he was in the bathroom, etc. Your typical skiing vacation.

I ALSO became very bored while my dad and brother watched some dumb sports or something, I don't know. So I made these.
There are a bunch more "and a hole lot more!". Yes, that's redundant and very, very odd. But, you know, the bagel store with the "and a hole..."
-clears throat-
Anyway! I'll upload the other ones later. Or WAIT! I know! I'll upload them seperately! You'll get a new one everyday if I feel like it! If I don't, you'll get a new one at uneven intervals! Wait, I'm deleting the middle part of the post.
Okay, because this post turned out so weird and I think a lot of you (Alex says there are a lot of you) are confused.
Man, if I have such a following I ought to post more often. If you want me to post more often, leave a comment. Hell, if you read this, leave a comment. I want to know if Alex is a filthy lying bastard. If he is, and not a lot of comments appear, he's going to be beaten up by my high school-henchmen. So, for his sake, comment.
Aha!

No comments: