Tuesday, February 27, 2007

Conditional Love

Still fulfilling the little-known-about promise I made. Here is your picture of the day:


This is good old Steven Liberto, looking hot and bothered at Cloe's Sweet Sixteen. Very hot, I'd say. No, he's really not emo. I told him to pose like this.

Professionally, I just have to point out that he has a wondrous skin tone. It looks so amazing on camera. I have some shots of him where it's like, mmmm, I want to lick your skin off.

Y'all should see him dance to "Steam Heat" for "The Pajama Game." Hottie!

Anyway, the quote is from Gym Class Heroes, who are way awesome. I'm naming my band for the history project after them, I think. They're going to be called Lower Class Heroes if they're peasants, but they might be the Catholic church or rulers. Not sure yet.

No comments: