Thursday, August 24, 2006

Nekked

Why is it that whenever I'm angry I end up half-naked? Not with anybody. God, no. You know me, Little Miss Chastity. I just end up in my bra and trousers... or pants and shirt... alone. By myself. Seething.

This time I'm angry because my mom's being a WHORE. For no apparent reason. She says, "I come home ready to take you to the sports store and then to go shopping so you can have a sleepover with Jess but instead I find your shit all over the place . . . It will be a cold day in hell before Jess ever comes over here." I think the "shit" she referred to was the remnants of my Maine trip - a vest, a bike helmet, a beach bag, the backpack that I had JUST unpacked, and my camera case. The camera case that SUCKS because it let my camera get wet.

So Jess invited me to go over there and I haven't asked yet because my mom will have a bitch fit (see the movie "White Chicks" and you'll get it) and I just asked and she said no, what a ho. What a ho... for sho.

Then to cool off I went on a nice long bike ride around our cute little village... and when I got home I was so hot I ripped my shirt off. So now I'm wearing pink cut-off tights, polka-dot shorts, a plaid headband, and my bra. Which is white with a bow in the middle.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

THE polka-dot shorts? the too-short-corinne's-a-ho-for-wearing-them polka-dot shorts? pish posh