Tuesday, April 25, 2006

Patrick's Post

Okay, I'm freezing because I just ran out of the shower (without shaving, mind you), ran into my room (without drying off, mind you), and am sitting here wet as a dog while the upstairs is a mere 60 degrees Fahrenheit. I mean, frigging brrr!!!

Patrick demanded that I post by 9:00pm, so here I am at 8:45, writing this. Damn you, Patrick, and your purple hat. I'll pass the time by listing nicknames:

Patrick: Betty Spaghetti
Danny: Candy, until I can think of a better one
Nick: Hunky Hot Stuff
Alicia: Hottie with a Body
Corinne: Ginger, until I can think of a better one
Sophia: Bambi Big Ones

And that's pretty much it. I'll keep updating it, I guess. Check my AIM profile for sooner updates.

Here you go, Patrick. Here you friggin go. Hello, pneumonia.

7 comments:

Patrick said...

have you ever tried to pronounce the 'p' and 'n' separately in the word "pneumonia." it's tricky.

puppy helmet, popcorn glasses, peanut butter monkey

Anonymous said...

NOT THAT ONE!!!!!!!

Maybe the Sexual Pioneer?

or Sexual FLower Pioneer?

I dunno

get back to me on that

Anonymous said...

OR OR OR OR!!! THE ONE U TOLD ME IN CLASs TODAY!!!

THAT ONE!!

YES YES YES YES YES!!

Patrick said...

"Nick: Hunky Hot Stuff"

i'm thinking that's inaccurate, and only mildly entertaining. maybe try to pick a name that depicts nick with pinpoint precision? the phrase mayonnaise-hair comes to mind.

Anonymous said...

this is not a comment about the post; it's a comment about your new blog profile.

Since when did you have five cats!im only counting four: trouble, moon, callie (or however you spell it), ashley,...? unless your counting murphy because he eats cat food.

Patrick said...

i take back my post about mayonnaise-hair. nick's new title is:
"*no muscle nick*"

nick, jess, and i have established this. it's official. i dub nick *no muscle nick*.

Anonymous said...

Excuse me, i was the original girl to beat Nick at arm wrestling. Not that that's any great feat or anything...