Thursday, January 4, 2007

Audititons motherfucker

So today auditions for "The Pajama Game" were held. It kicked ass, even though I didn't. God, I had so much. I sang "Build Me Up Buttercup" by The Foundations and asked everybody to sing backup for me. Abbe and Marge said I had the most fun audition. And Bonnie said I was cute! Good stuff.

Yesterday was Alicia's birthday. And today, I gave her my present, right? And she gives it back! She "doesn't want it." I mean, how rude can you get?

New Year's Eve fucked moms, but in a good way. I spent it with Patrick and Hayden and Gabby and Hannah and my brother and my mom and other people that a) I don't like or b) are Steve's friends, so you might know what group I'm talking about or c) aren't worth mentioning.

No offense, all.

Nick is supposed to sleep over Saturday. Drag. And Dane's birthday is coming up, what day, though, is a mystery. At least to me.

I uploaded some videos onto YouTube, including Nick singing "London Bridge" and Lucas singing "SexyBack." Good times, car on the way to Say Anything concert.

Kyle, Mike, John, Henry, and I kicked Jess, Corinne, Alicia, Dylan, Mike, and Austen's asses today in wolleyball. We pwned them down to Chinatown.

Field trip tomorrow to the planetariu. Wooooh. Not really very excited, now, am I?

I picked out new frames the other day. I'm not sure if they look good on me. They might be dorky. I was debating about those or the total old-school-emo-style thick black frames. I wish the black ones looked good on me, but they don't, so I didn't get them. I really wish I looked good in them. That would rock more than Team Flan.

Tomorrow, Friday the 5th, if you're interested and I actually like you, come to my house from 7pm to 11pm. I want to chill and I want everybody to see "Just Friends" because it is a staple in life.

7 comments:

Patrick said...

yeah staples is a good store.

Patrick said...

oh and that movie was not the second coming of media jesus. at all.

Anonymous said...

Hi
I'm a stalker (not really)
And I read this
But do me a favor
Even though this seems creepy as hell
And maybe random and unneccesary
But please,please don't develope an eating disorder, okay?
They're not fun. You'll regret it. It's hell, and does way more to you than you think.
Be careful.

Patrick said...

i smell jess.

Anonymous said...

You have no idea how much that made me laugh.

Patrick said...

you have no idea how much i think anonymous is cc.

CC said...

Why would I tell myself to not develop an eating disorder?

Unless I have multiple personality disorder, which would be really cool.